Saturday, April 11, 2009

BBQ Sausages Pizza

This is my 2nd attempt on baking pizza. I am really into homemade pizza. I had made some changes to the sauce; I had replaced the tomato sauce with BBQ sauce. Actually this BBQ sauce has been sitting in my fridge for some time. I wanted to finish it ASAP so buy some other sauces.

There were no changes to the pizza dough but I made some changes to the topping and the outlook. I didn’t cut the pizza into wedges shaped but I had rounded it. Something different from the classic pizza…= P



Ingredients (Topping)

2 lean beef sausages
300g barbecue sauce (to spread on the pizza base)
60g veggie mixed
1 medium size of green capsicum, sliced
5 medium button mushrooms, sliced
200g tasty cheese

What to do

(1) Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook sausages, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool. Thinly slice.

(2) Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pizza base on prepared tray. Spread base with barbecue sauce. Top with sausage, veggie mixed, capsicum and button mushrooms.
(3) Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails