Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chocolate Crepes Cake

As I said I was gonna bake a “real” cake for hubby 2 days ago, right. So yeah, here’s my homemade birthday cake for him. I’ve searched online for this crepes cake recipe after the MasterChef show on last Wednesday. In the show, the cake looked really tempting and I thought it wouldn’t be that difficult to make so I wanted to give it a try!

However I found another crepes cake recipe in a blog which is easier than the MasterChef one... so I changed my mind. Not following the MasterChef's recipe but this Do What I Like blog. Well, I didn't follow the exact recipe as I’ve replaced the filling with chocolate instead of durian as hubby doesn't like durian! You can click here to get the original recipe.

Okay, I think I will stop talking and show you my final product. Honestly, I screwed up the whipped cream part. Something went wrong with my whipped cream! = (

I planned to dress the cake with chocolate frosting and now without the whipped cream, my chocolate paste seems to be too thick! So sorry for the appearance... taste wise, they were still good. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails