Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grilled Chicken Drumstick with Turmeric

Hmmm…I was thinking about what can be done with chicken drumstick besides deep frying??? As deep fry is not good for health and also I don’t want wanna mess up my kitchen. = P Normally I used to bake or grill it but I am running out of idea. I recalled that I still have some turmeric powder in my pantry that I used to make dhal last weekend. Hence, here’s my grilled chicken drumstick with turmeric! Hehehe…It is very simple meal. Enjoy!





Ingredients

2 chicken drumstick
3 tbsp turmeric powder or enough to marinate both drumstick
1/2 Lemon (juice)
1 tbsp curry leaves
pinch of pepper


What to do

(1) Combine turmeric, lemon juice and pepper in a bowl and marinate with chicken drumstick for 1-2 hours or marinate overnight in the fridge.

(2) Preheat oven on medium high heat. Spray the chicken drumstick with olive oil spray. Grilled for 30 minutes each or until cooked to your liking. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails