Bread and egg is a perfect couple! No matter how you mix and match them, it will always turn out perfectly. Also, both of these are my favorites. = ) This is a very easy, simple and yummy breakfast!
Ingredients (Serve 2)
4 eggs, at room temperature
2 tbsp milk
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper
1 tbsp butter
hot buttered toast, to serve
What to do
(1) Whisk eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl until small bubbles appear
(2) Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until hot. Add in butter.
(3) Beat egg mixture again and pour into pan. Cook for 1 minute or until just setting.
(4) Using a spatula or flat-edged wooden spoon, push set eggs toward centre of pan, tilting pan to allow uncooked egg to run over base. Cook for a further 1 minute or until eggs form creamy curds. Remove from heat and set aside.
(1) Preheat sandwich maker. Spread some butter on bread and place bread back on to sandwich maker and toast till golden brown.
(2) Spoon eggs onto toast and season with pepper. Serve with salad.