Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thai Red Curry Pork

I was tidying up my pantry last night and found this curry paste hidden there. Haha… sometimes when I go for grocery shopping I will buy whatever that catches my attention and keep in my pantry. Somehow I will totally forget about the stuffs that I bought. So, now is the time to “present” this hidden Thai Red Curry Paste.


Hoho...looks yummy!!!





Ingredients

300g of pork
2tbsp of Thai Red Curry Paste
4tbsp of coconut powder (mixed with 80ml water)
100g of veggie mixed
100g of long beans, sliced
50g of baby spinach leaves


What to do

(1) Slice the pork into cubes.

(2) Heat up the curry paste in a pot with coconut mixture. Stir gently till paste bubbles a little. Add pork and stir fry for around 5 minutes. Add in vege mixed and long beans. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.

(3) Add in baby spinach leaves and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Serve with rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails