Something different from everyday meals…I was going to cook western food for today’s lunch. I had 2 pieces of Angus steak that was still inside the freezer. This is my own way of cooking steak which is very simple and easy! Okie dokie, here you go…enjoy! ^-^
Ingredients (serves 2)
4 medium size potatoes, peeled
2 tbs butter
1/3 - 1/2 cup milk
Pinch of salt and pepper
2 Angus steaks
What to do
(1) Chop the potatoes into small pieces and cook in boiling water until soft enough to mash. Drain well and add butter, milk, salt and pepper to taste. Mash well, adding more milk to make fluffier potatoes.
(2) Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper and bake in the oven at 210 degrees for 10 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
(3) Place mashed potatoes on plate and steak on top. Pour over the seasoning on top of the steak. Serve with salads.
(1) Blend contents of sachet with 250ml of cold water in a small saucepan.
(2) Bring to boil and stir continuously with small heat.