Sunday, May 3, 2009

Waffle

My breakfasts over the weekdays are very simple. I will have cooked oat with banana + a cup of hot drink or muesli with fresh milk or multigrain bread with hardboiled eggs. Those are very easy to make breakfast. Well, had something different for this beautiful Sunday morning. So, I’ve made some waffles.

For topping, you may choose butter, honey, syrup, fresh fruits or ice cream. I served my waffle with some fresh fruits that I just bought from the V-market yesterday. There are strawberries, banana, and kiwi. I’ve also added some honey on top of the waffle. They taste yummy with the fresh fruits!!! ^_^








Ingredients
1 egg separated
1 tbsp sugar
200ml fresh milk
128g self-raising flour
2 tbsp of baking powder
pinch of salt
2 tbsp of butter, melted

What to do

1) Sift flour, baking powder and salt and set it aside. In a mixing bowl mix egg yolk and milk together.
2) Then add in sifted dry ingredients. Beat egg white until stiff. Fold in egg white into the flour mixture. Mix in melted butter.
3) Pour batter into the waffle maker.

4) Serve warm with the topping that you prefer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails