Sunday, October 4, 2009

Peanut Butter Chocolate Slice



I didn’t do anything baking on Saturday except a lovely breakie. What I’ve done for the whole day??? I was busy watching my favorite drama – “Gossip Girl”. I was addicted to it. Actually I’ve watched the 1st season and I just gone through again while I am waiting for the 3rd season to be downloaded. =D

I woke up an hour earlier as day light saving has started. I didn't want to waste an hour on bed while I can do something else. So, I started my first baking which is this yummylicious slice. This can be served as a dessert or a delightful afternoon treat.

Hmm... crunchy peanuts! Yummy! (^-^)

Ingredients

3 eggs, lightly beaten
1tsp vanilla essence
200g firmly packed brown sugar
110g plain flour
35g self-raising flour
125g butter, melted
250g dark chocolate, melted
195g crunchy peanut butter
150g unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped


What to do
(1) Grease 20cmx30cm lamington pan, place strip of foil to cover base and extend over 2 opposite sides.
(2) Beat eggs, essence and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer about 3 minutes or until thick and pale in color.
(3) Stir in remaining ingredients. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Bake inn moderately slow oven 30 minutes or until firm; cool in pan.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails