Saturday, January 22, 2011

Raspberry Jam Muffins


It’s been a while I didn't bake any muffins. Hence, I’ve decided to make these jam muffins.
As for the jam, I used the raspberry jam that I bought when I visited Sunny Ridge. Enjoy~


Ingredients

300g self-raising flour
100g caster sugar
80ml vegetable oil
1 large egg
175ml milk
3 tsp good-quality raspberry jam


What to do

1. Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 6-hole muffin pan.

2. Sift the flour into a medium bowl, then add a pinch of salt and the caster sugar. In a jug, combine the vegetable oil, egg, and milk. Add to the dry mixture and stir to only just combine.

3. Place a spoonful of the mixture in each muffin hole and make an indent in the centre. Fill each indent with a generous 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam. Cover the jam with the remaining muffin mixture and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly. Serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails