Happy 2010! My first baking for year 2010 is this simple yet delicious Butter Raisins Muffins.
All you need is:
140g butter, softened
110g castor sugar
200g cake flour
2tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
What to do
(1) Sieve cake flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
(2) Cream butter and castor sugar till its pale and light (Approx. 2 minutes)
(3) Add in egg one at a time and mix till it's well combined.
(4) Preheat oven at 180 degree.
(5) Fold in flour mixture slowly until finished all the flour.
(6) Lastly, add in raisins and mix well.
(7) Spoon the batter muffin pan and bake for 30 minutes or till its turn golden brown color.