Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Scramble Egg and Ham Bread Roll

I was on my way back to home from my fitness session, went to Safeway to grab a tray of eggs. Well, in the beginning, I only planned to buy a tray of eggs. However, I had bought some grapes, banana and a pack of bread rolls too. = P

With the bread rolls, I had come out with an idea to hubby’s breakfast. I had some ham and basil leaves in the fridge. So, it was perfect for me to prepare a simple breakfast!

I also found out a “small secret” way to scramble egg from Taste.com. This will result in a moist and fluffy egg. I used to scramble eggs by using the frying pan and the eggs will turn out dry.

Okie dokie, below is the recipe to share with. Hope you guys enjoy it! ;)





Ingredients

4 mini ready-to-bake bread rolls
2 ham, sliced into mini pieces
2 eggs
4 pieces basil leaves
1 tbsp butter

What to do

(1) Place the bread rolls on baking trays and bake for 5 minutes or until light golden.

(2) Leave the bread rolls to cool slightly.

(3) Cook the ham in a saucepan for about 5 minutes or until heated through, then remove from the pan and drain.

(4) In the meantime, you may need to prepare the egg. Please refer Taste.com.
(5) Cut slit on top of each bread roll and brush insides with butter. Place a ham and scramble egg in each roll, top with basil leaves. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails