Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sausage Puff

After baking Chicken Pie , I still had some left over frozen puff pastry in the freezer which I wanted to finish them quickly to save some place for some other stuff (as my fridge is kinda small here). Hence, I made this mini sausage puff for today’s tea.

This is very simple to do which you just need to leave the frozen pastry to thaw for a couple of minutes until it is soft enough for you to roll up the sausage in it. I covered the top with some egg wash and sprinkled some white/ black sesame to make it look good. :P After that, I baked in the oven for 30 minutes and served while it is still hot!
It is so easy to do yet taste so delicious too! Give it a try, you will like it! Enjoy~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails