Sunday, March 28, 2010

Poached Eggs on Toast

Wanna have some classic breakfast? Then this is the simple and perfect breakfast that you can have!


I love my weekend breakfast as I will have more time to make myself some good breakfast and more time to read my novel while having my yummylicious breakie.


Here I presented you poached eggs on toast! = ) Enjoy~


To view the video on how to make poached egg, please click here


Ingredients

4 free-range eggs
5tbsp white vinegar
4 thick slices crusty stick, toasted
Salt and pepper, to taste


What to do

(1) Place a pan, half filled with water, on a medium heat. Add the vinegar. Place the metal rings in the pan and bring to a simmer.

(2) Crack one egg on the side of the ramekin and then carefully break it in. Repeat with the remaining 3 eggs.

(3) Carefully pour each egg into each rings and leave to cook for 3-4 minutes.

(4) Remove the metal rings from the pan, leaving the eggs still in.

(5) Take the pan off the heat and serve the eggs immediately on some toast, seasoning to taste just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails