Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nutella Almond Cookies


My brain was blocked! :P I had no idea what cookies to bake for hubby’s snack this week. I was checking through my pantry to find some ideas for baking. Then, I found half a bottle of Nutella and a pack of almond flakes. Well, I thought I can combined them and call it Nutella Almond cookies! :P

Sad to say, the outcome was not satisfied because it was not as crunchy as the cookies that I baked last week. I am not sure why… even though the cookies were not crunchy enough, the taste was not that bad though. ^_^




Ingredients

300g self-raising flour
30g cocoa powder
180g canola spread
100g caster sugar
25g Nutella
20g almond flakes, crushed

What to do

(1) Preheat the oven to 170C.
(2) Sieve flour and cocoa powder. Set aside.
(3) Cream butter and sugar until pale and light.
(4) Mix in the flour mixture, Nutella and almond flakes until the dough forms.
(5) Roll into walnut-sized balls, and arrange on a greased sheet.
(6) Flatten the balls with the back of a fork.
(7) Bake at 170C for 5mins, then lower the temperature to 150C and bake for 10-15minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails