Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nutella French toast


Cereals – my daily breakfast. This is nutritionally and economical. :) Well, sometimes I will get bored with it though. So, I will have something different in the weekend for my breaky.

Who can resist Nutella??? Hmm… I think no one. Whoever invented Nutella and peanut butter is a genius. I love them both so much. If both of them are “low fat, low GI, low carbohydrate”, I can eat them everyday! :P

Here is my Nutella French toast serves with half boiled egg. (^-^)



Ingredients

2 eggs
20ml milk
4 slices bread (I used wholemeal and seeds bread)
Some of the Nutella, to spread
2tbsp olive spread


What to do

(1) Place eggs and milk in a bowl and whisk until fully combined.

(2) Place a slice of bread on a flat surface and sprinkle with Nutella. Top with another slice of bread and press down to make a sandwich.

(3) Melt a little butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium low heat. Dip the Nutella sandwich in the egg mixture (being careful to keep the slices together) and make sure the bread is fully coated on both sides.

(4) Remove the sandwich from the egg mixture and drain off any excess.

(5) Place the sandwich in the pan and cook for further 2-3 minutes or until golden.

(6) Carefully turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove and keep warm.

(7) Repeat with 2 more slices of bread and grated Nutella to make another serve. Serve with half boiled egg.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails