Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grilled Chicken Breast and Omelette with Rice

Normally I will marinate the chicken with different sauce and grilled it or stir fry. Unfortunately I forgot to take out the chicken from the freezer and was running out of time to marinate it. Hence I simply mixed and matched with what I had in my kitchen. Haha…there’s risk for this.
Ok, what about the eggs? Haha…this is another mixed and matched with what I found in my kitchen. Most of the time, I used to have hardboiled egg and scramble eggs as it is easier and less oily compared with fried egg.
Frankly, both turned out delicious too. For the chicken, it tastes differently with marinated chicken. This one you can feel the real taste of chicken! Well, give it a try and you will know what I am talking about here. ;) Worth to try…

Here’s my delicious meal!!!





Chicken recipe

Ingredients

2 slices of chicken breast
2 glove of garlic
2 tsp of pepper
1 tsp of black sesame seeds
1 tsp of white sesame seeds

What to do

(1) Place the chicken breast on the baking tray.
(2) Sprinkle garlic, pepper, black sesame seed and following by white sesame seeds.
(3) Grill at 180 degree for 20 minutes.


Omelette recipe

Ingredients

3 Chinese mushrooms
¼ cup of vege mix
2 crabmeats
4 eggs
¼ cup of milk

What to do

(1) Cut the mushrooms and crabmeat into small pieces.
(2) Stir fry the mushrooms, vege mix and crabmeats for 3 minutes. Set aside.
(3) Whisk eggs with milk till well combine.
(4) Heat pan with olive. Add in eggs mixture and cook covered for around 3 minutes.
(5) Add in mushrooms, vege mix, crabmeats and cook for another 2 minutes. Try to flip it if you can. If not, the result will be same like mine…messed up! = P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails