Craving for some light cake... something soft, fluffy, not buttery is what I am looking for!
Here I present you my healthier version of cake with no butter but only a small amount of olive oil.
260g of yogurt120 g of Caster sugar
4 eggs, at room temperature
50g of olive oil
200g of self-raising flour
What to do
(1) Beat the eggs and Caster sugar under high speed until fluffy.
(2) Pour in the yogurt and mix well.
(3) Gently fold in the sifted flour with plastic spatula.
(4) Lastly, add the olive oil and mix well with spatula.
(5) Transfer batter to the cake tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.