Monday, April 13, 2009

Instant Fish & Chips

Yeah, Fish & Chips is very common western food. Well, it is easy to prepare as well. Last Thursday, after I finished my gym, I went to Safeway (Supermarket) for grocery shopping. When I walked pass the frozen section, something caught my eyes! A display of “Buy One gets this FREE”. Hahaha…
Buy a box of “Oven Bake” fish fillet you will get a pack of beer battered chips for FREE!!! I had chosen one box of original flavor and one lemon pepper. So I got 2 packs of FREE chips!
I baked the chips and the fish in the oven according to the instruction written in the package. Ok, here’s my instant oven baked Fish & Chips serve with rocket leaves.


Hmm… yummy yummy! I love the chips…it is so crispy!

2 types of fish fillet here...original flavor and lemon pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails