Saturday, May 16, 2009

Berries Yogurt Bread

I was reviewing back my blog and realized that it’s been a while since I baked bread. I still had 6 packs of bread flour sitting in my pantry, hiding behind the plain and self-raising flour. No wonder I never thought of using them. Poor bread flour…

After I decided to bake bread I went to the food blogs that I used to visit to search for bread recipe and I found this Yogurt Bread from Pure Enjoyment blog. The bread that she baked looks so yummy. It makes me eager to try it now. Last weekend when I went for grocery shopping at Safeway, I had bought 2 big tubs of yogurt which were on sales. I had bought 2 flavors which were berries and fruit salad. The original recipe used plain yogurt but I used berries yogurt that I bought.


I followed exactly the same for the others ingredients and steps. The bread was really soft and fluffy! It was so NICE! Thank you, Pure Enjoyment for the bread recipe. The bread was looking good before I sliced it. Well, it became “ugly” after I sliced it with my “terrible” slicing skill. :P I will need to buy the bread slicing equipment in the future as now I use a kitchen knife to “cut” but not “slice”.

First Proofing

Second Proofing

Egg wash the top of the buns and sprinkle some sesame seeds

Ok, here you go…my **Berries Yogurt Bread** done!

Hmm...bad slicing! =D

Here is the link for the recipe


Enjoy! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails