Sunday, March 22, 2009

Homemade Sushi

This is my second attempt in making sushi. Well, I reckon this time is better than the first attempt. Hehe…I was running out of idea what to make for dinner so I decided to make sushi last night’s dinner. I had done some researching in the internet before started my sushi making. I made 4 types of sushi which were Gunkan Maki, Hosomaki, Tamago sushi and Inari.


Gunkan Maki : I used salmon and crabmeat as topping.
- Finely chop the onion, salmon and crab meat sticks. Put them in a bowl and add in mayonnaise and mix well.

Hosomaki : I rolled with crab meat sticks. Simple but delicious!

Tamago Sushi : I coincidently found a blog that have the steps on how to make it.

Lastly, I bought this Inari from Asian grocery and I just covered the sushi rice. Easy and yummy! ^_^


All the ingredients are ready

Sushi Rice





Well, all sushi were made by very basic ingredients. Overall, all of them taste very good! = D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails