Sunday, November 22, 2009

Garlic and Parsley Bread


Garlic bread is my all time favorite and I just love the aroma of the garlic and the crunchiness of the bread. Hmm… yummy! I used baguette bread for my garlic bread but you can make it with other breads. So, choose your favorite!

Oh yeah, I’ve added some parsley as I thought it will look more colorful and I’ve also added some paprika so that it’ll taste a bit spicy. Well, they were great! Crispy and fragrant!!! = )
Ingredients

1 long baguette breads
3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
A bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
½ tsp paprika
Olive oil
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

What to do

(1) Slice each baguette diagonally at 1.5cm intervals.
(2) Sprinkle the garlic, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper evenly over each baguette.
(3) Drizzle generously with olive oil and place on a baking tray.
(4) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and crisp. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails