Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cheese n' Banana Toasties



My favourite day – Sunday, which is also my favourite day to prepare some sinfully breakie. =D I had this mad idea to sandwich my raisin toast with cheese and banana. Haha!

It sounds weird, right? Tell you what, I tasted it… and it taste just as good as it look! Wahaha… I am not bluffing here. Truly, it tastes pretty yummy. Give it a try, you will then know. ^_^


I had captured the step by step of making it.
Ingredients: 4 slices of raisins bread, 2 slices of cheese, 1 large banana (sliced)


Step 1: Place 2 slices of bread in the sandwich maker.

Step 2: Top with cheese

Step 3: Follow by the banana

Step 4: Cover with the other slice of bread.

Step 5: Cook for 1-2 minutes

Step 6: Cut into half and serve!


Can you spot the melted cheese oozes out!!! Hmm… yummy yummy! =P
Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails