Thursday, September 3, 2009

Banana Muffins


I was cracking my brain on what to prepare for hubby’s breakie and I found this recipe from the newspaper. This recipe is simple, easy and fast to prepare that was just perfect for my situation as it was 9.30pm at night and I should have probably gone to bed. :P

Hubby kept nagging at me that I should have gone to bed instead of staying in the kitchen. Well, you know breakfast is very important for a day’s start. That’s why I was doing this… (*_*)


Ingredients

260g self-raising flour
180g castor sugar
100 canola spread
300g bananas
3 eggs30ml milk
¾ baking powder

What to do

(1) Cream butter and sugar at medium speed till light and fluffy.
(2) Add in eggs one at a time and mix well till batter is smooth and creamy.
(3) Mash bananas and stir into milk. Fold in mash banana mixture.
(4) Sift flour and baking powder together and gently fold in.
(5) Pour batter into muffin cup and bake at 180 degree for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails