Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cornflakes and Raisins Cookies


In the beginning I planned to bake cornflakes cookies for hubby’s snacks. While I was looking for the flour I saw a pack of raisins that I bought quite a long time ago which was still sealed. Cornflakes are quite plain and I thought if I add in some raisins it will be better??? (This is what I thought).

Well, the outcome was not bad! It was so crunchy and you can taste a little bit of sweetness from the raisins. They were perfect combinations! = )





Ingredients

60g butter
50g castor sugar
20g egg (about half an egg)
140g self-raising flour
1/4tsp baking soda
60g cornflakes, crush into pieces
10g raisins, chopped

What to do

(1) Cream butter and sugar till creamy. Beat in egg.
(2) Pour in flour and baking soda till combined.
(3) Pour the crushed cornflakes and raisins into the dough mixture and blend well.
(4) Spoon batter on baking tray with baking paper and flatten the dough by using fork.
(5) Bake for 10 minutes at 170 degree or until cookies turn golden brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails