Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mini Doughnuts

Hubby bought me this mini doughnuts maker sometimes ago. We managed to get this doughnuts maker with a very good price as they were having sales. I was so happy to see the doughnut’s maker. It is so cute!!! Now, I can make doughnuts in any flavor that I like. Isn’t it fantastic? = )

I followed the recipe from the user manual. Simple and easy to prepare! I was excited about the decoration for the doughnuts. I have some cooking chocolates in my pantry. I wanted to coat white chocolate and dark chocolate on my doughnuts. Unfortunately I’ve prepared too much white chocolate and not wanted to waste, I have to finish coating all my doughnuts with white chocolate instead. Well, I will have to try the dark chocolate coating next time then. = (



This is my little doughnuts maker! (",)
Hmm… they all look so cute, don't they?


Ingredients

225g plain flour
80g sugar
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
100g butter, softened
1 egg
200ml milk

What to do

(1) In a large bowl, stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to combine.

(2) Add in butter, egg and milk. Beat with electric mixer until the mixture is thick, smooth and creamy.

(3) Preheat doughnut maker for 4-5 minutes. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture evenly into each hole. Close lid and cook for 2 minutes or until doughnuts are golden brown and soft to touch.

(4) Carefully remove hot dougnuts from the doughnuts maker and place onto a wire rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails