Thursday, October 22, 2009

B'day Muffins (Choc Chips + Maltesers)

Actually I made these simple muffins in a “hurry” after I got back from work. As tomorrow is hubby’s birthday and I actually planned to bake the crepes cake for his birthday but I didn’t think I can complete the cake in such a short time (at least half of the day is needed and it was already 8.00p.m.) Well, as a replacement, I made him some muffins. :D

I will bake him a “real” birthday cake in the weekend. Promise, okay? ;)

I baked 2 types of muffins which are Chocolate Chips and Maltesers. For Maltesers, you may need to crush it before you fold into the batter.


Choc Chips / Maltesers

1 2 3 … “Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!! **Muakssssss**


ermm... beautiful muffins! :P

Ingredients

100g butter
180g castor sugar
2 eggs
60ml milk
300g cake flour
3/4tsp baking powder
80g chocolate chips / 3 packs of Maltesers

What to do

(1) Cream butter and sugar at medium speed till light and fluffy.
(2) Add in eggs one at a time and mix well till batter is smooth and creamy follow by milk.
(3) Sift flour and baking powder together and gently fold into the egg mixture.
(5) Stir in Chocolate Chips / Maltesers into the mixture and pour the batter into muffin cup and bake at 180 degree for 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails