Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chocolate Cake with Rich Chocolate Ganache

I came across this recipe from Elin’s blog. When I first looked at this chocolate cake, I fall in love with it because it looks so beautiful and delicious!!! I have tried to bake chocolate cakes before and the outcomes were not good so I was anxious to give it another try.

Before I tried the recipe, I emailed to Elin to seek some advice. Elin was so kind; she shared a lot of precious information with me. With Elin’s encouragement, I was ready to give it a go… and found that my cake was so delicious that I have to share it. Here is my **Chocolate Cake with Rich Chocolate Ganache** (recipe taken from Elin’s blog, please click here) Do visit her blog as there are a lot of yum yum goodies there! Enjoy~

This was my first attempt and honestly the outcome was amazing except the outlook as I still cannot manage to pour the chocolate ganache evenly. Considering it was my first attempt, I gave myself a pass! :P The cake was so moist and the combination with the chocolate ganache was really really awesome! Elin, thank you so much for sharing this recipe! They were really fantastic! I will definitely bake this again... Thanks again, Elin! (**;)


My little round chocolate cake... fresh from the oven!

Chocolate Ganache

Oops... the surface is not smooth enough! (*o*)

Do give it a try! You'll like it... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails