Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tandoori Chicken

I was thinking to make something different for our dinner last night. So, when I did my grocery shopping the other day, I’ve got myself a jar of Tandoori paste.




Here’s my version of Tandoori Chicken. It tastes delicious and it was pretty easy to prepare!
Happy Cooking. =)



Ingredients

4 chicken breasts
5tbs tandoori paste
5tbs greek yoghurt
2tbs olive oil
Naan bread, to serve


What to do

1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.

2. Combine the tandoori paste and yoghurt. Place the chicken in a plastic container and cover with the marinade, making sure each piece is well coated.

3. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours, but preferably overnight.

4. Heat half the oil in a non-stick frypan, when oil is hot, add chicken and cook for 2 minutes on one side without turning (this allows a nice crust to form). Turn over and cook for 1 minute on the other side. Transfer to another baking paper-lined baking tray. Grill chicken in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails