Sunday, May 24, 2009

Assam Laksa

Hubby is a “BIG” fan of Assam Laksa. We’ve been looking for Assam Laksa paste for long time but we couldn’t find it in Asian groceries stores that we always go to. Just recently Chai Hoong told me that she had found the Assam Laksa powder!

We were so excited and we went to the shop last weekend and finally we managed to get the Assam Laksa powder! :)

We went to market this morning and bought some cucumbers, mints leaves, onions, red chilies, pineapples and canned sardines.

Frankly, the Assam Laksa was GOOD! Although I am not a fan but when I was cooking it, the aroma was so strong and I can’t control myself so I had a bowl too. It was delicious! Hubby had 2 big bowls at one time. Hahaha…:P


Thin Laksa Rice Vermicelli

Fat Laksa Rice Vermicelli

Laksa soup!!!

Here’s my “instant” Assam Laksa! (“;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails