Friday, February 27, 2009

Little Bread Loaf

It is time for me to try on bread loaf! There are many ways for eating white bread such as you can make it as sandwich, toast and eat with jam, French toast and also you can make few kind of filling and just eat with the white bread like sausages, ham, scramble egg, tuna, sardine and many more! I do not have the square pan for the bread so I am using my little baking pan. This is why I name it as “Little Bread Loaf” = P


15 minutes later...

I thought wanna "plastic surgery" my little bread loaf to make it looks like French bread (which has flour sprinkle on top) = P

The original

"Cute little bread" = D

My breakfast!!!
@Hardboiled-egg on toast@


Yum ^-^ Yum
Ingredients

(A)
200g bread flour20g plain flour
Castor sugar 25g
Salt 1/4 tsp
(B)
Instant yeast 3g (1/2 tsp + 1/4 tsp)
Milk 115g
(C)
10g butter

What to do

(1) Combine ingredient (A) in a mixer and mix well. Add in ingredient (B) and beat till dough is formed. Add in ingredient (C) and beat till dough is smooth and elastic.
(2) Leave the kneaded dough in a big bowl, covered with cling wrap. Let it ferments for about 60 minutes or until the dough is double it size.
(3) Take out the dough from the bowl and punch out the air.
(4) Roll the dough back and forward to form a rope and fold the ends of the dough under so that it can fit into the baking pan.
(5) Cover with cling wrap and let it rest for 30 minutes or until the bun is double it size again.
(6) Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 20 minutes.

(Note: I let my dough fermented overnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails