Friday, February 20, 2009

Red Bean Bun II

Hmmm…you must be wondering why I am baking red bean bun again!!! This is becuse I wanted to finish up my leftover red bean paste so here’s another batch of my red bean bun. You can find my first red bean bun recipe here.

The dough

I let the dough ferment overnight... =0


I had shaped them into 2 different shapes – round and flower shape and also add in some black sesame seeds. Hmm...I prefer the one with black sesame seeds. Looks better!!!

Just came out from the oven!


Round Shape
Flower Shape
I like these 2 the most! They are just perfet! =P

I am satisfied with this batch compared with the previous one. Previous batch was a bit hard and the outlook also not that good! So here's the comments for myself. Hohoho = P

The look – good! (but the flower shape need to be improved)
Taste – soft and fluffy!




Mission Completed! ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails