Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stir Fry KangKong with Shrimp Chili Paste




A vegetable is a must for me for my everyday meal. I prefer my vegetable dish to be simple by just stir fry with garlic and some oyster sauce.

Well, hubby doesn’t really fancy vegetables. Only a few type of vegetables he will go for such as broccoli, bok choi and kangkong. I reckon kangkong will be his all time favorite. =)

I’ve prepared this easy peasy stir fried kangkong this afternoon. It was a simple yet delectable vegetables dish to be served with hot rice!


Ingredients

100g of Kangkong leaves, separate the leaves from stems and cut the stems into 2-3 pieces
4 gloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
2 fresh red chilies, sliced
1 tsp of shrimp chili paste
Salt to taste


What to do

(1) Heat up the oil in a saucepan. Sauté garlic till fragrant.
(2) Add the chili paste and stir fry for a minute follow by the red chilies.
(3) Add the kangkong. Stir fry for 1 minute and pour in a little of water. Leave it simmering for 2 minutes.
(4) Add some salt then stir fry for few seconds and dish out

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails