Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rolled Chicken

Hubby bought this "little chicken" last night after I had prepare the dinner so I keep it for today's dinner. This rolled chicken is stuffed with prosciutto, brie & basil pesto. I have never eaten this before and tonight I am going to bake it! Can't wait for the outcome...= P

I baked this rolled chicken for about 1hour at 200 degrees. While baking, the aroma smells so good! It must be delicious then. = )

One hour later...

Okay, here's the rolled chicken done! It really smells so good and looks good too! I serve this with chips.



Yes, it really taste yummy!!! = )



There's leftover 2 pieces so one for me and one for hubby for tomorrow's lunch. This is my lunch box - Stir fry vermicelli with rolled chicken

^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails